We have recently developed YouTube videos to help you with your writing process and integrating source material. Check out our Webinars page to view these videos!
Use the guides below as checklists when you are writing and revising these common assignments. This information was collected directly from each class's rubrics and assignment instructions but has been formatted to help you more easily understand what you look for as you are revising.
Guides to revising English 150 assignments:
- Revising the "Sharing Experiences" assignment
- Revising the "Exploring a Campus Program or Organization: Public Document & Profile" assignment
- Revising the "Understanding Place or Artifact: Campus Spaces and Art" assignment
- Revising the "Designing Visual Communication" assignment
Guides to revising English 250 assignments:
- Revising summaries
- Revising visual rhetorical analyses
- Revising textual rhetorical analyses
- Revising documented essays
Guides to revising HD FS 240 assignments:
- Revising the "Windows and Mirrors" midterm paper
- Revising the "Application Project Proposal" final paper