In-Person Appointment Guide for Students
Students can schedule one appointment a day, online or in person.
- Students can schedule up to 3 appointments a week.
- Physical appointments are held in Carver, Hixson, and Parks Library Study Room #4.
- Online appointments are held through Google Drive and Google Docs.
- Students can schedule by walking in, calling in, or online.
Wait! Did you register to create an appointment?
Students must first register for WCOnline (iastate.mywconline.com) and will need the email they register with to schedule an appointment.
To register for an account:
- Go to wmc.dso.iastate.edu and click "Schedule Appointment" at the top right of the WMC's homepage.
- This will take you to the WCOnline (our scheduling software). Click "Register for an account."
- This will then take you to the registration page. Complete the form and click "Complete Registration" at the bottom left of the page.
Once you have registered for an account you can schedule an appointment.
Once you log into your account you will be taken to the default screen for our Carver location.You can select your preferred location
by selecting the arrow. All locations will appear in a drop list.
To schedule an in-person appointment:
- Select the location from the drop list that you would like to schedule an appointment at (Carver, Parks, or Hixson).
- Click on a white space that is within your desired time slot.
- You will see your consultant's name and bio under "Staff or Resource"
- Fill out the "Create New Appointment" information that appears in a new window after you click on the white space
- Enter your email into the client space.
**Note: You need to use the email you used to register for WCOnline
- Verify that the correct consultant and time are selected.
- You can schedule for a 30 minute or 60 minute appointment.
- Fill in the rest of the required information in the "Create an Appointment" window.
**Note: If you would like notes from your session to be sent to your instructor, enter the instructor's email under "Instructor Email."
- Click "Create Appointment" and close the window.
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have created your appointment.